Exit Trump, Enter Biden: This is a Watershed Change

 Just published on Impakter Magazine:

EXIT TRUMP, ENTER BIDEN: CAN AMERICA MAKE A COMEBACK?


This singular attempt of the NYT gives one a sense of how profoundly America feels wounded: Trump’s legacy is similar to a war. It tore apart the country and destroyed America’s image abroad. 

Unsurprisingly, Biden in his inaugural speech, noted grimly that the pandemic, notoriously mismanaged by Trump, had already killed 400,000 Americans, as many as World War II.

Read the rest of the article on Impakter, click here.      

Let me know what you think!

Comments

Unknown said…
And then, from a purely personal point of view, I don't feel sick to my stomach any more when I wake up and think: what damage did Trump do today? The only bad consequence I can think of is that the late-night talk show hosts have lost the fodder for their jokes.