COVID-19 and...Religion - A word about my writing life

I've just had the pleasure (and honor) to co-author a piece on COVID-19 and...religion (!) - yes, a serious matter - with Richard Seifman, former World Bank advisor and health expert:

The Role of Religion in Covid Prevention Response: Where Angels Fear to Tread

While bench scientists around the world continue to work on designing a safe and effective vaccine and therapeutics, drug manufacturing companies deal with the production aspects, and public health systems grapple with future distribution constraints, a different factor may await in the wings, one which can either help or hinder the achievement of prevention goals, namely religious tenets. World religions can make a difference in the race to distribute vaccines, for better or for worse, and we are already seeing their impact around the world.

To read it click here: https://impakter.com/role-religion-covid-prevention-response/

Then, as I looked back on my blog, I realized I've abandoned you, my friends, since...August! Way too long!

To remedy (just a bit), here's the list of articles I published since then - and for those of you who are writers (like me - I'm writing a children's book series of fantasy travel), I draw your attention to the article about the launch of the Publishers SDG Compact, take a look below:

Today, 14 October, something special happened at the 2020 Frankfurt Book Fair: The SDG Publishers Compact was launched (SDG stands for Sustainable Development Goals). This is important first of all because of the venue: The Frankfurt Book Fair is the 

The new European Commission president, Ursula von der Leyen, the first woman ever to hold the job in its 63-year history, has set out to change Europe, pushing it into a new direction.  


Ok, that’s it for now. If you want to read any of those articles, it’s easy, just click on the article’s title. I hope you enjoy them, Let me know what you think!

Comments