Catching up with the Green New Deal and New Faces in Congress




I have been remiss, mea culpa: I let three weeks go by without keeping you updated on my latest articles, all published by Impakter Magazine - every Thursday, noontime (in Italy, where I live). As my followers know, I've been working there as a Senior Editor since the Magazine launched in 2014. And it's been a bumpy, exhilarating ride! Last year, our traffic grew by 120% and now we get about 500k visitors regularly reading articles about Culture, Society, Style and Philanthropy. And I'm about to reach the goal of one million readers soon - I will let you know when that happens!

So, since I'm so late in posting the opening of my articles, I thought I'd share them with you one by one, using my tweets on Twitter, complete with embedded visuals and the link to the article on Impakter should you feel like reading it. I do hope you take a minute off your busy life and do read it!

So here is my latest article:

Comments