You can find me on:
Or write: email@example.com
I would love to hear from you!
Two lifelong passions: writing fiction and painting. One serious job: economist specialized in humanitarian and development aid
Work: 25 years with United Nations - ended career as FAO Director for Europe/Central Asia. Before that: banking, editing, free-lance journalism, college teaching, marketing, and always writing and painting.
Published in English (available on Amazon, see author page):
- Science fiction: FOREVER YOUNG (2013)
- Boomer Lit: A HOOK IN THE SKY (2012)
- Cross genre (historical, paranormal, thriller): THE PHOENIX HERITAGE (2011)
- Short stories: DEATH ON FACEBOOK (2011)
- Poetry: contributed to FREEZE FRAME, anthology edited by Oscar Sparrow (2012)
- Non fiction: "The Development Dilemma", an essay on development aid (1990 - out of print);
Published in Italian (Italian Publishing Houses - out of print)
- an award-winning children's book: "Le Avventure di Gwendolina e Casimiro" (1991)
- Historical/paranormal romance: "Un Amore Dimenticato", the precursor of The Phoenix Heritage (2007)
Painting: member of Artistes Indépendants (Paris); 15 shows (Paris and Rome ) including 2 personal shows
Blogging at http://claudenougat.