You can find me on:
Or write: email@example.com
I would love to hear from you!
Two lifelong passions: writing fiction and painting. One serious job: economist specialized in humanitarian and development aid. One hobby: cooking.
Work: 25 years with United Nations - ended career as FAO Director for Europe/Central Asia. Before that: banking, editing, free-lance journalism, college teaching, marketing, and always writing and painting.
Published in English (digitally on all platforms, including Amazon, see author page; printed books from CreateSpace):
- Science fiction/Climate Fiction: Forever Young, a climate fiction novel serialized in 4 parts, now omnibus edition is out on KDP Select
- Romance/ Boomer Lit: Crimson Clouds
- Cross genre (historical, paranormal, thriller): Luna Rising
- Short stories: Death on Facebook, Short Stories for the Digital Age (2011)
- Poetry: contributed to "Freeze Frame", anthology edited by Oscar Sparrow (2012)
- Non fiction: "The Development Dilemma", an essay on development aid (1990 - out of print);
Published in Italian (with Italian publishing houses - out of print)
- an award-winning children's book: "Le Avventure di Gwendolina e Casimiro" (1991)
- Historical/paranormal romance: "Un Amore Dimenticato", the precursor of "Luna Rising" (2007)
Painting: member of Artistes Indépendants (Paris); 15 shows including 2 personal shows (Paris and Rome )
Blogging at http://claudenougat.