Super E-Reads, a recently created website to guide readers in e-book discovery, is well worth a visit for readers and authors alike. Needless to say, I'm happy to report that they featured my book Forget the Past, Book One of the Fear of the Past Trilogy, click here to see it.
Leaving aside my book for the moment, you will find the site is easy to navigate: it links to all major e-platforms (Amazon, Barnes and Noble, iBookstore etc) and organizes books by major genres: Romance, Mystery, Thriller, Literary Fiction, Science Fiction and Young Adult. All you have to do to buy a book is to click on the relevant icon and it takes you straight to your favorite e-platform. And of course they have a Facebook page and Newsletter.
In case you're wondering, the image above shows an angle of my studio and the three paintings I did for my book covers, set together on the fireplace to dry out (they're oil on canvas): from left to right, the lion on a red background for Forget the Past, on blue for Reclaim the Present and on yellow for Remember the Future. The colors and the changes in the way the lions look are meant to symbolize what happens in each book but I won't bother you with the details...if you read the books, you'll understand why the lions change looks!
Two lifelong passions: writing fiction and painting. One serious job: economist specialized in humanitarian and development aid
Work: 25 years with United Nations - ended career as FAO Director for Europe/Central Asia. Before that: banking, editing, free-lance journalism, college teaching, marketing, and always writing and painting.
Published in English (available on Amazon, see author page):
- Science fiction: FOREVER YOUNG (2013)
- Boomer Lit: A HOOK IN THE SKY (2012)
- Cross genre (historical, paranormal, thriller): THE PHOENIX HERITAGE (2011)
- Short stories: DEATH ON FACEBOOK (2011)
- Poetry: contributed to FREEZE FRAME, anthology edited by Oscar Sparrow (2012)
- Non fiction: "The Development Dilemma", an essay on development aid (1990 - out of print);
Published in Italian (Italian Publishing Houses - out of print)
- an award-winning children's book: "Le Avventure di Gwendolina e Casimiro" (1991)
- Historical/paranormal romance: "Un Amore Dimenticato", the precursor of The Phoenix Heritage (2007)
Painting: member of Artistes Indépendants (Paris); 15 shows (Paris and Rome ) including 2 personal shows
Blogging at http://claudenougat.